Thursday, August 4, 2011

Step Three: RUN!

I kicked ass today!!!  Before I went to sleep last night, I just kept thinking "I know I can do it, I will do it tomorrow" and I did it!  A 15 minute mile!! :D  In reality, I only ran for 12 mins, but I did a 15min mile!  Go me!  There was a minute where I felt I was just gonna fly backwards off the treadmill.  Then my song* came on, and time nor pain no longer seemed to exist.  So today, I credit a bit of my success to Adele!  

After hitting this goal, as small as it was, it gives me hope for my larger goals.  You know, running a 5K, being skinny, finding $10,000 to buy a new wardrobe for my fabulously fit body! :D  Seriously though, I know my endurance will not magically increase, and my weight will not instantly decrease, but it WILL happen!  For now, just knowing that it's possible it fine by me!


Song* Rolling In The Deep


Today's Stats:

Distance: 1.27 miles

Time: 20 minutes

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Work those lady lumps and ripen your hump!

    I hate to publicly admit it, but sometimes some booty shaking music does me good when at the gym. I've been known to be on the elliptical machine and "drop down low and sweet the floor with it!" My fat ass has no issue getting back up in such situations either. ;-)

    Matter of fact, let me go and drop it like it's hot a few times as a pre-bed jiggle jiggle!

    Work.It.Out.

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete