Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Never Enough Time...

Okay, so I'm still running, there is just never enough time in the day to blog about it!  Not running today, though I will be hitting a spin class.  Anyway, here are some things I've noticed my last few times in the gym:

1) I always run in the "fat section".  Yep, it's like all of the out-of-shape people wanna workout near other out-of-shape so they do not look so bad in comparison.  No? Well, that's what I do! *giggles*

2) They more I visualize myself having a great run the night before, the better I do!  A mind is an amazing thing, and I am learning to use it to my advantage! :D

3) No one is really watching you like you (I) think they are.  Okay, maybe one (or two) guy(s) that thinks your hot, but if he's watching, he is NOT criticizing your routine/form.  I know every time I step on the treadmill,  I feel as if everyone in the gym halts just to watch me "run".  I have recently come to the realization that I am simply not that important.  And per usual, I'm okay with that! :D

Until next time, Happy Trails!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl.... i am still on my walk 5 min and run 2min routine..something making it to 2:30 min. But this week, i got my hair done soooo...only walking..but keeping the legs warm for next week when the due is gone and i get back to it!!! MOTIVATION!

    ReplyDelete